Turning Setbacks into Bouncebacks!
Invaluable professional training sessions, nationally-respected speakers and leaders, great networking opportunities – all with the common mission of supporting excellence in the drug and alcohol testing industry and promoting safe and drug-free workplaces. Don’t miss NDASA’s Annual Conference.
After a year like no other, conference will look slightly different in 2021. The event is being planned as a hybrid, combining both the traditional onsite conference with the addition of a virtual component.
What does this mean for our members?
- Increased flexibility – You can choose to attend on site, or watch the conference live stream virtually, or on-demand for up to a month. NDASA offers a conference attendee package for you!
- Cost savings – Want your whole staff to attend but can’t afford the travel cost? Send a representative from your organization to attend live and purchase the virtual component for your staff at the home base.
- More educational opportunities – No more choosing one breakout session over another. Watch them ALL on-demand after the conference!
- Valuable exposure for sponsors & exhibitors – Attendees will view your brand or product both in-person and virtually. No more need to worry that conference goers won’t have time to see you.
Attendee Early Bird Registration
Early birds: $550
Early members: $450
Exhibitor Early Bird Registration
Early birds: $900
Early members: $800
What will a virtual conference look like?
Take a look at the demonstration website to find out.
Click the button below and log in using:
Early Bird Discount Ends April 17
Training and breakout groups
Three days of learning and sharing
The conference is filled with spectacular keynote speakers, relevant break-out workshops, excellent training classes, and meaningful networking opportunities that are designed to both cultivate and share the participants’ knowledge and expertise in the fields of drug and alcohol testing, workplace safety, and public safety.
Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP, is President and Chief Executive Officer of SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management. With over 300,000 members in 165 countries, SHRM is the largest HR professional association in the world. As a global leader on the future of employment, culture and leadership, Mr. Taylor is a sought-after voice on all matters affecting work, workers and the workplace. He is frequently asked to testify before Congress and authors the USA Today column, “Ask HR.” Mr. Taylor’s career spans over 20 years as a lawyer, human resources executive and CEO in both the not-for-profit and for-profit space. Most recently, Mr. Taylor was President and Chief Executive Officer of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
Author, consultant and presidential advisor, Kevin A. Sabet, Ph.D., has researched, written about, and implemented drug policy for more than 20
years. He is currently president and CEO of SAM (Smart Approaches to Marijuana), a non-profit organization he founded with Congressman Patrick Kennedy and David Frum. He is the author of Reefer Sanity: Seven Great Myths About Marijuana. His newest book, Smoke Screen, an expose of the marijuana industry and its promotion of today’s new and highly potent form of the drug, will be released in April 2021.
If you are a vendor in the drug and alcohol screening industry or work with companies and organizations in our industry, promote your business at NDASA’s 2021 Trade Show.
Thank you to our 2021 Conference Sponsors
Why visit St. Louis?
- Cancellations made more than 90 days prior to May 25th will be charged a $50 administrative fee, with the remaining balance refunded.
- Cancellations made 60-90 days prior to May 25th will be refunded 75%.
- Cancellations made 31-59 days prior to May 25th will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to May 25th are transferable only, with no refunds issued.
2020 Conference Highlights
Get a taste of what’s to come by taking a look at our highlights from last year.