By NDASA member William Judge, JD, LL.M., founder of the Drug Screening Compliance Institute and an attorney with more than three decades of experience in drug screening compliance. New York, this week, became the 15th state (in addition to Washington D.C.) to...
How can we help?
By Dr. William D. Brooks, American Association of Medical Review Officers (AAMRO), Founding Member, Past V.P., Trainer, Advisory Board Member GAC & Education Committee NDASA, OStG Today’s litigious marketplace requires all participants in a drug testing program to...
By Jan Kornmann, CEO of KorManagement Services LLC, BSM, NDASA Approved Trainer Good trainers aren't born every day! Becoming a qualified trainer means knowing your subject well and understanding the needs of your trainees. Training drug and alcohol testing collectors...
Thank you to NDASA member organization Psychemedics for sharing its January blog with our members. Psychemedics is a world leader in hair testing and a top innovator in the drug screening industry. For many, the turn of a new year is a time we resolve to reassess and...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet