Since the new 2020 U.S. Department of Transportation Custody and Control Form became available in September, one tiny addition has created a tremendous amount of confusion among employers, specimen collectors and others involved in DOT-mandated drug screening. The...
How can we help?
The National Drug & Alcohol Screening Association has had a major win today with language added to the MORE ACT that allows continued marijuana drug testing for DOT safety-sensitive workers! The MORE Act is an attempt to remove marijuana from the list of federally...
In recent weeks, the National Drug & Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA) has hosted a series of COVID-19 Townhall Discussions for its members in the drug and alcohol screening industry. The main takeaways from these meetings? Our members are passionate...
In light of recent reports that the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) and other transportation modes are considering suspending random drug testing requirements during the COVID-19 health crisis, the National Drug and Alcohol Screening...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet