Numerous reports over the spring and summer have suggested that substance use disorders are on the rise as a result of the uncertainty, mental health challenges and isolation that are part and parcel of life during COVID-19. Excessive alcohol consumption is one of the...
How can we help?
By Tracy BowlinDrug and Alcohol Program ManagerAir Evac Lifeteam No matter how comprehensive and well-thought-out your company’s drug and alcohol screening program is, its success – and ultimately the safety and reputation of your business – are at risk if...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet