Nearly a year after the opening of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse, NDASA members continue to report some confusion among their clients and business partners when it comes to the federally mandated national...
How can we help?
Almost six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, the most recent Federal Motor Carriers Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse report reflects both positive and negative trends for our industry and those committed to drug-free workplaces. June saw a 28 percent...
Since the launching of the new Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in January 2020 many questions have arisen about Clearinghouse processes and procedures. Everyone is committed to making the database work well for all...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet
- Jan 27, 2021Are “new” substance abusers slipping by your drug test?
- Jan 11, 2021NDASA’s Digital Facelift
- Dec 14, 2020NDASA Announces 2021 Conference Keynote Speaker