Nearly a year after the opening of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse, NDASA members continue to report some confusion among their clients and business partners when it comes to the federally mandated national...
How can we help?
Almost six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, the most recent Federal Motor Carriers Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse report reflects both positive and negative trends for our industry and those committed to drug-free workplaces. June saw a 28 percent...
Since the launching of the new Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in January 2020 many questions have arisen about Clearinghouse processes and procedures. Everyone is committed to making the database work well for all...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet