By Chuck Marting, Colorado Mobile Testing , Impairment Detection Academy, Host of Clearing the Haze podcast. At the beginning of this third quarter I met with one of our clients who had been selected for a random DOT drug test. As we sat down, the driver who also...
How can we help?
Is CBD medicine or isn’t it? Is it safe? Can it impact a drug test result? Cannabis has been the focus of considerable debate, advocacy, and policy, generating both interest and misinformation. There is a great deal of uncertainty about cannabis and cannabinoid...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet
- Jan 27, 2021Are “new” substance abusers slipping by your drug test?
- Jan 11, 2021NDASA’s Digital Facelift
- Dec 14, 2020NDASA Announces 2021 Conference Keynote Speaker