At the end of 2020, the National Drug & Alcohol Screening Association introduced the NDASA Accreditation program for Collection Sites, Consortiums and Third-Party Administrators, Designated Employer Representatives and (coming soon) Substance Abuse Professionals....
How can we help?
For years, employers have been struggling with changing local and state marijuana laws and the impact on workplace drug screening programs. At least 33 states now allow medical use of marijuana and 11, plus Washington, D.C., also permit recreational use. Recently, we...
Over the last months as most of us have been at home, the National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA) has focused on what working in the ‘new normal’ will look like for our industry. We’ve written about it, spoken to the experts, hosted virtual...
As we get ready to go back to work, businesses are facing new challenges and realities that are complicated by uncertainties about the progression of COVID-19. We know that it’s not just a matter of returning to normal. Continued social distancing, stringent cleaning...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet