By NDASA member William Judge, JD, LL.M., founder of the Drug Screening Compliance Institute and an attorney with more than three decades of experience in drug screening compliance. New York, this week, became the 15th state (in addition to Washington D.C.) to...
How can we help?
By Chuck Marting, Colorado Mobile Testing , Impairment Detection Academy, Host of Clearing the Haze podcast. At the beginning of this third quarter I met with one of our clients who had been selected for a random DOT drug test. As we sat down, the driver who also...
Is CBD medicine or isn’t it? Is it safe? Can it impact a drug test result? Cannabis has been the focus of considerable debate, advocacy, and policy, generating both interest and misinformation. There is a great deal of uncertainty about cannabis and cannabinoid...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet