The Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program outlined in 49 CFR Part 40 applies to transportation safety-sensitive employees who have a direct impact on the safety of commercial transportation for both the traveling...
How can we help?
In light of recent reports that the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) and other transportation modes are considering suspending random drug testing requirements during the COVID-19 health crisis, the National Drug and Alcohol Screening...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet