Over the last months as most of us have been at home, the National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA) has focused on what working in the ‘new normal’ will look like for our industry. We’ve written about it, spoken to the experts, hosted virtual...
How can we help?
Now that parts of the United States are beginning to see fewer new cases of COVID-19 and the curve may be flattening, business owners are considering what an eventual return to the workplace will look like. One thing everyone can agree on is that it won’t be exactly...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Apr 02, 2021COMPLIANCE ALERT: New York Approves Adult Use of Marijuana Bill
- Mar 09, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet