East Coast Job Jam 2022
October 7 - October 8
The East Coast Job-Jam is a two-day job fair focused on actual employment and career opportunities from quality employers — with real-time hiring, industry-specific breakout and training sessions, and much, much more!
As one of the event sponsors, NDASA will be leading breakout sessions on:
- What Every Employer Needs to Know About Marijuana
- Company Drug and Alcohol Policy Building
- Opioid Abuse Solutions
- Opioid Abuse Solutions/Second Chance Hiring Curriculum Launch
- Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Fit for Duty Testing
- Basics of Gaining Employment/Reasonable Suspicion, Employee Viewpoint
An all-star list of keynote speakers are scheduled, as is an evening of networking, cocktails, a gala-style dinner at Boyd County Convention Center and live music at Camp Landing.
For more information and to reserve tickets for breakout sessions visit jobjamboyd.com.