FMCSA Clearinghouse Information & DOT Updates
The National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association
Invites you to join this important learning opportunity!
- Meet the Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy Compliance (ODAPC) Director, that governs 49 CFR Part 40, hear critical updates & gain an understanding of the “big picture” of the DOT drug testing program.
- Get vital information on use of the soon-to-be-active Federal Motor Carriers Clearinghouse Database, how it will work, why it matters and how it applies to you. Q&A Session to follow!
- Hear horizon issues that will affect safety-sensitive employees and workplace drug & alcohol testing programs.
- DOT – compliant Reasonable Cause Training optional as an afternoon session.
DES MOINES IOWA SCHEDULE
- 7:45 AM Registration
- 8:00 AM Welcome & Introductions
- 8:30 AM DOT Updates from ODAPC Director
- 9:30 AM FMCSA Clearinghouse Presentation with Q&A
- 12:00 PM Lunch Provided with Registration of $25
- 1:00 PM Reasonable Suspicion Training (Separate registration required: $99/person)
- 3:30 PM Dismiss
DES MOINES LOCATION Briarwood Golf Club
3405 NE Trilein Drive, Ankeny, IA 50021
Des Moines International Airport
Courtyard Des Moines Ankeny 2405 SE Creekview Drive Ankeny, IA 50021
Special hotel pricing of only $99/night – when booked before AUGUST 19th! Click Here for Group Rate (Use Group Rate: Mid-Iowa Drug Testing)
PHOENIX, ARIZONA SCHEDULE (Tentative)
9:00 AM Welcome, Review Agenda, Introductions & Housekeeping
9:15 AM DOT Updates from ODAPC Director
10:15 AM FMCSA Clearinghouse Presentation with Q&A: FMCSA Designated Representative
11:45 AM Value of Partnering with a TPA/MRO
12:00 PM Dismiss
ORLANDO, FLORIDA SCHEDULE (Tentative)
10:00 AM Welcome, Intros, Review Agenda
10:15 AM DOT Updates from ODAPC Director
11:15 AM FMCSA Clearinghouse Presentation with Q&A: FMCSA Designated Representative
12:45 PM Lunch on your own
2:00 PM Reasonable Suspicion Training (Separate registration required: $99/person)
4:00 PM Dismiss