We Value You
We value your input. If you want to see specific information about the drug and alcohol testing industry, substance use and abuse, treatment, workplace safety or any other topic that impacts our members, let us know. Contact info@ndasa with suggestions for materials to add to our Resources Page.
A reminder to drug and alcohol screening businesses, collectors, TPAs and other involved in drug screening: If you conduct U.S. Department of Transportation mandated testing, the 2017 federal Custody and […]
The Institute for Behavior and Health, Inc., is a nonprofit organization based in Rockville, Md., that develops strategies to reduce drug use. President Robert L. DuPont, M.D., was the lead […]
Marijuana & CBD Resources
New York State’s Department of Labor this month released FAQ guidance pertaining to the state’s legal use of cannabis by adults 21 or older. According to the guidance, employers are prohibited from […]
Looking for coronavirus/COVID-19 resources?
- 2020 Hair Testing Proposed Rule for the U.S. Department of Transportation
- CBD and Drug Testing
- HHS_SAMHSA Guidance-2020-CCF
- Marijuana and Workplace Drug Policies & Testing Frequently Asked Questions.
- 2017 Urine Specimen Collection Handbook
- Transgender Collections Under Direct Observation
- What Every Employer Should Know About Marijuana and the Workplace